Wednesday, September 17, 2008

home stretch

wow, I can't believe that our little wedding is in a little over two and a half weeks! It's hard to believe it's flown by so quickly. I can't wait to be married :).


A few things that need prayer--
- My dress was sent to be fixed and it was shipped back, but it's currently stuck in Houston because of Ike. If the fix doesn't work, my bridal salon also ordered a completely new dress that will be overnighted-- I'll get that one the week before the wedding :P. There's no ETA on this yet, but somehow I still have peace about it.
- Songs (we don't have any picked yet)
- Whether or not I should take off either the later part of the week or the whole week-- pray that everything at work gets done in time so I don't think about that at the same time
- The Gospel and its role at our wedding
-Programs (don't have any yet...)

1 comment:

sharerie said...

do you need help with programs?